Top review bad ASUS 24-inch Full HD FreeSync Gaming Monitor on amazon


Super expensive monitor By Jeremy
One year in, my monitor appears as though it's been damaged in some way. But there is nothing that would have caused this, and physically the monitor is undamaged, yet my picture is distorted. Even before this, the screen would black out every so often out of nowhere. Checked connections, and makes no difference. Super expensive monitor, that can hardly hold up after a year. I have 2 I got at the same time, and my main screen is fine.
Lasted about a week. By Wes McDonell
This monitor was perfect for the week it worked. Super smooth, it made gaming very fun, however after just one week the monitor started to randomly get very bright at times. Now it is to the point where the colors are inverted and it is unusable.
Defective on arrival By Chris
So I got the monitor, and on the day of delivery I plugged it in, only to find that the right half of the screen was blocky and unreadable. I tried 2 different DVI-D cables and an HDMI cable, all got the same result. The manual says this is checked before delivery, I kinda doubt that seeing this glaring flaw in my model. If I get a replacement for no extra charge I will change my review.
Gray lines and then a gray bar. By Lisa Matrisotto
I bought one to go with my new computer. Was fine for about 2 weeks, then a gray horizontal line showed up in the middle. So I decided to get a replacement. While I was waiting for the replacement, another gray line showed up. So when the replacement came, I hooked it up and... a gray bar, yes bar not a line, about 2 inchs thick was in the middle. One being bad I can understand, but 2? No. Needless to say I picked a different brand for the next monitor. Kinda sucks. Was my first Asus monitor, will also be my last.

so it looks like I'm screwed By Michael
I bought the refurbished version and after a while I noticed a dead pixel. Unfortunately, It was past the warranty, so it looks like I'm screwed. I would recommend shelling out full price for a new one or ignoring this altogether
This was a really good monitor for a year By Penne Leary
This was a really good monitor for a year. But after thirteen months it has developed a dead pixel in the middle of the screen. I contacted Asus about the warranty on this monitor and they told me it requires three dead pixels before they will do anything about it. I find this unacceptable. I have three other LCD monitors much older than this one and not a single one has a dead pixel. I do not accept one to two dead pixels to be acceptable, regardless of what the "industry standard is", especially on a monitor that costs this much. So you get one star from me for having such a poor return policy on dead pixels. If you like dead pixels, get this monitor.
Dont buy this monitor if you want a crosshair. By Jeffrey
Ugh I bought this for just for the crosshair. I saw a friend's monitor and it was so cool that he could choose between four completely different crosshairs. His had the dot, the plus sign, and a detailed scope looking crosshair and one other kind. This monitor has pretty much 4 identical crosshairs and does not give you the dot option. It is complete trash. If I wasnt so lazy I would send it back because I already have a monitor that does exactly this. I just wanted this one for the crosshair but its garbage. ASUS please offer a firmware update or something to fix this!!
Worst Customer Service. By Zelmar Kitchen Designs
Asus has the worst customer services I have ever had the displeasure of contacting.
My product broke and they are making ZERO effort to replace it. If you want to be lied to and sent in circles, spending hours on the phone with people unable or unwilling to help this is the brand for you. Products are good until they break, at which point I wish you luck getting them fixed. Two months and I still have no resolution. Will Asus step up and fix this?
Stopped working after two weeks. By Miguel V.
This monitor was great when it came, the color was a bit dull until you played around with the color settings. I loved playing games on it and getting more than 120 fps on the highest settings on Overwatch. However after only two weeks of use, it stopped working and just won't turn on. I enjoyed it while it lasted, however be wary of product defects. When I called Amazon, they offered to give me a refund, however because I bought it while it was on sale for $260, they said if I wanted it again I would have to buy it for full price at about $330. Ridiculous!
Fine when it works By Sean
Fine when it works, but about 1-2 times a week it will give a "DisplayPort - No Signal" message, which also usually takes down the other monitors connected to the computer. Disconnecting the power and DisplayPort cables from the monitor and then reconnecting them fixes this, but it can take anywhere from a couple of minutes to half an hour for this to work.
Good monitor, bad firmware/software By Jeff E
It's a great monitor when it works. Have had it a few years but it randomly decides to kill the display port with Nvidia cards. Spent so much time trying to figure out which one it was, and every time someone mentions Displayport issues with their GTX900 series cards they are running the VG248QE. A monitor should not randomly kill it's ports requiring a bunch or power cycles and troubleshooting.
Ben Q monitors are still the best for CS GO and BF1 Hands down By Nicholas 
Ben Q monitors are still the best for CS GO and BF1 Hands down. This monitor is really dark and when you change settings they make everything colorful. If someone has a suggestion on settings I might change my mind but for now I am thinking of returning.


Click view link website gaming monitor : https://thebestgamingmonitor.com/

Nhận xét